Smart Energy in Offices put a spring into energy-savings, when participants either logged on to MyEnergyChallenge.com or took action on the Happen App. Actions included: Create Some Buzz, Resolve to Revolve, Spring Awakening and Step Up. These actions had a positive impact on both the environment and the participant’s health.
Spring in Your Step Success by the Numbers:
- 3 Communities (Charlotte and Durham, N.C. and Greenville, S.C.)
- 19 buildings
- 109 participants
- 1,627 actions
A special congratulations to our Top Five building participants:
- City of Durham Parks and Recreation
- Durham County Administration Building
- City of Durham General Services
- Bank of America Plaza
- City of Durham 101 City Hall Plaza
Together, we continue to make great strides towards reducing our energy consumption, and the important actions taken during Spring in Your Step helped prove that we can make a difference and reduce our daily energy usage across our communities.