SEiO would like to thank you for your important actions during the six week Fall Off challenge. The actions taken helped prove that we can make a difference and cause energy use to Fall Off:
- As a community, 93 users logged 1,564 energy saving actions such as Adopt a Space, Adopt a Plug Load, Turn off a Monitor and Turn off a Power Strip.
- Our top two active communities were Greater Charlotte and Durham, ranked by the total number of actions taken.
- The most often taken action was Adopt a Space, which encouraged people to take ownership of a space by turning off all unnecessary lights, especially in offices and conference rooms not in use.
A special shout out to our top five individual Fall Off action takers, taken by number of actions and leaves received, as reflected on the leaderboard:
1. Renva B (Bank of America Plaza)
2. Maggie P (Bank of America Plaza)
3. Amelia B (Charlotte Mecklenburg Government Center)
4. Krystal K (Charlotte Mecklenburg Government Center)
5. Todd H (Bank of America Plaza)
Together, we continue to make great strides towards reducing our energy consumption, and created a downfall of green actions to inspire new habits. Thank you for “falling off” with us and look out for our next community wide challenge, Winter Warm Up, starting January 23rd!